- Why writing a book is just like launching any other product or service – and how to apply your experience launching any business when starting out.
- How Kathy’s membership site stops her from feeling the weight of 1-1 or small group coaching – and leads to bigger wins for her clients.
- How to use case studies and success stories as marketing for your next launch.
- The first step for anyone looking to get a book deal – and why you’re probably already five steps ahead of the average non-fiction writer.
- The rookie mistake Kathy made early on when launching her membership site – and why community will always be more valuable than content.
FREE Guide – Launch & Grow a Profitable Membership SiteReady to reclaim your time and attract more monthly paying customers? Our step-by-step guide will show you how to build a membership site that turns your passion into recurring profit. Click here to download!
- “Instead of trying to affect 5 people at a time at a high price point, why don’t I have an even bigger impact and go with a membership, where I can make the price point really accessible and reach far more people?” – Kathy Ver Eecke