- How Karen identified her niche and grew a blog into a full-time business.
- Why Karen wanted to move to a community-based, membership model.
- Why only 30 people signed up to her first membership, even though she had an audience of 60,000 people, and the benefits of starting with a small audience.
- How she overcame the biggest challenge and retooled her business to achieve success.
- What Karen is doing for her members during the COVID-19 crisis.
FREE Guide – Launch & Grow a Profitable Membership SiteReady to reclaim your time and attract more monthly paying customers? Our step-by-step guide will show you how to build a membership site that turns your passion into recurring profit. Click here to download!
- “I’d say the research was the thing that made the big difference. It’s getting to know your audience’s problems in such a way that you can then solve them and then your membership becomes irresistible to people.” – Karen Cinnamon