- Why Ali struggled to turn her bookmaking hobby into a reliable business and felt trapped in an all-too-familiar cycle of feast or famine.
- How Ali got over overwhelm and learned how to build a sustainable online business.
- How Ali turned a low-quality mailing list of 2,500 into 250 paying subscribers, retained almost all of them, and refined this list as her membership grew.
- How Ali’s membership fosters deep friendships, online and offline, between crafters all over the world.
FREE Guide – Launch & Grow a Profitable Membership SiteReady to reclaim your time and attract more monthly paying customers? Our step-by-step guide will show you how to build a membership site that turns your passion into recurring profit. Click here to download!
- “What I realized is they needed a lot less content and they needed a lot more community.” – Ali Manning