- How Bree created her first online platform to empower women building their music careers.
- Why Bree wasn’t happy with her first online course – and how it naturally led her to embrace the membership site model.
- Why you need to have a framework in order to build an effective membership site.
- The greatest unforeseen gift Bree has received through her membership site.
- Why solopreneurs often shut themselves down – and how to get past those feelings to build the business of your dreams.
FREE Guide – Launch & Grow a Profitable Membership SiteReady to reclaim your time and attract more monthly paying customers? Our step-by-step guide will show you how to build a membership site that turns your passion into recurring profit. Click here to download!
- “A lot of times, musicians don’t even realize that they have a business. They’re just making music and they hope they make some money someday. So, I’m helping them learn how to market, act like a business, handle their finances, and just be confident like CEOs of their music career.” – Bree Noble
- “It’s easy to get into a rut because oftentimes we’ll disregard something as not possible without actually taking it off the shelf. We’re trained to think, ‘Well, this is what I need. This is how things are done.’ It’s often most beneficial for us to untrain and unlearn so that we can be uncommon and unconventional. That sometimes is the path to the freedom to be able to pursue your calling and create something that hasn’t been created before.” – Bree Noble